Are Carbs the Devil? Carb Cycling & Carb Ups.
In this final episode in the 5-part Keto Conversation series we are chatting ALL about carbs!! Are carbs the devil? Should we fear carbs? Can we never eat them again?
Au contraire – I actually want to share that you CAN actually eat carbs and they may work synergistically with your low glycemic approach to support some important functionality within the body, to reset and rebalance, as needed.
After you’ve given your body the time and space and taught it how to become fat adapted, it’s in that nuanced lifestyle and your personalized approach that you create where the real magic happens, in my opinion.
Topics Covered and Questions Answered in Episode 22:
- disclaimers on who should take care when carb cycling
- possible symptoms that may indicate a need for carb cycling or carb ups
- why imbalance can happen with a ketogenic approach
- first and most major question you need to ask yourself – are you eating enough?
- what is leptin?
- how does leptin signaling get messed up?
- why does leptin depletion happen?
- can we reset leptin synthesis?
- why carbs might be the answer.
- the benefits of carb cycling.
- how-to carb cycle
- is carb cycling with intense workouts necessary?
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
Some of my favorite recipes for carb cycling / carb ups:
Listen to the Other Episodes in the Keto Conversations:
- Download Keep it Simple Keto – FREE eBook – Your 7 Day Quickstart Guide to Living a Fabulous Fat Fueled Life Without All the B.S.
- Get your spot on the Keto for You Waitlist – sign up now to secure your spot and to save $100 and be the first to be notified when the program launches
Want to Learn More:
Q & A – SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS – send in your Qs and Beth will do her best to answer on upcoming episodes
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Since we are still pretty new on iTunes, please do us a solid and SUBSCRIBE and of course, we would be honored if you took the time to rate and review the show, this will help more people find us and help the show to grow! If you liked this episode or others, please share on social media and tag us, share with friends and family, etc – this means the world!