Overcoming Your Self-Limiting Beliefs.
2018 New Year Reflections
At the start of the new year, for many it’s an opportunity to set new goals, intentions and resolutions, for others it’s a wonderful time to reflect on the year passed.
Whatever approach that you personally take, in this episode I wanted to share my personal reflections on 2018. I have found that the start of a new year offers the peaceful space to ground in and take note of the lessons learned in the year prior and to acknowledge any apparent themes that emerged.
For me, 2018 was all about overcoming my self-limiting beliefs. It was all about knowing that my thoughts have the power to create my reality and that ultimately I am far more in control of the life I am living than I had ever realized before.
On Today’s Episode
- My 2018 reflections.
- Why I personally choose to reflect vs. resolve.
- How my self-limiting beliefs were crippling me and how I learned to push them aside.
- How to question the origin of your inner critic
- Our thoughts change our physical structure of our brain.
- How the beliefs you have about yourself can drive your long-term behavior – your thoughts create your reality.
- Don’t expect wins or losses. Plan for the wins, learn from the losses.
- If you aren’t ready to believe in yourself, surround yourself with people who are.
- My crazy sound healing experience of talking to myself….
Do you set resolutions or goals at the start of the new year? Have you reflected on 2018?
Remember to reach out on social media or in the Tasty Yummies Facebook Group and share your thoughts on this episode, what your reflections have looked like. Share, comment, like, review!! This all helps so so much.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Since we are still pretty new on iTunes, please do us a solid and SUBSCRIBE and of course, we would be honored if you took the time to rate and review the show, this will help more people find us and help the show to grow! If you liked this episode or others, please share on social media and tag us, share with friends and family, etc – this means the world!