No. 45 | The Process with Emily Schromm
I am so happy to be joined by Emily Schromm. Emily Schromm is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, personal trainer and serial entrepreneur who helps others empower themselves by way of food and movement. Her journey with nutrition began after realizing she could use food to heal from the inside out, and her passion for teaching others how to do the same, specializing in gut heath, adrenal repair and herbal remedies, has led to a career spanning five companies and three verticals of business including online programming, physical products and a brick and mortar gym, Platform Strength in RINO, Denver. She most recently self published her first book, The Process and launched an online monthly digital publication, EMPRESS.
In this episode we cover:
- Why this book now?
- Realizing the light at the end of the tunnel isn’t getting any closer
- The beauty in the work
- Creation without expectations
- Something you might be surprised to know about Emily
- Finally learning how to just be
- Do – Feel – Know – Make
- Moving through doubt
- When you come up against limiting factors
- Going with the co-creation flow
- Being in complete control is your limiting factor
- The louder you are, the less you are heard
- Noticing the changes and the details
- What reality TV taught Emily about social media and removing yourself from external validation
- Can we strive for creating without strings attached?
- Is vulnerability weakness?
- How can you be more you?
- Emily reads her favorite pieces from The Process
- and much more!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Since we are still pretty new on iTunes, please do us a solid and SUBSCRIBE and of course, we would be honored if you took the time to rate and review the show, this will help more people find us and help the show to grow! If you liked this episode or others, please share on social media and tag us, share with friends and family, etc – this means the world!