No. 44 | Healing Chronic Skin Conditions and Uncovering Common Root Causes
with Jennifer Fugo, MS, CNS
On this episode on the Between Meals podcast we are joined by skin health and gut health expert Jennifer Fugo. We are talking all about the health of your skin, managing chronic skin rashes, discover missing pieces that could be contributing and moving beyond conventional medicine to get relief.
In this episode we cover:
- Jennifer’s journey with chronic eczema and what she learned along the way
- Why Jen developed a platform and podcast to talk about skin health
- Digging into root causes
- Why what works for one person won’t necessarily work for you
- What are the 16 most common root causes for chronic skin rash conditions
- What to do when you feel overwhelmed by the possible causes of your skin issues
- How gut health affects your skin
- What is leaky skin?
- Taking a deeper look at digestion
- Hidden infections and pathogens
- When lab work can be helpful
- There are some issues that are not “food fixable”
- Food can be medicine, but it’s not the only medicine
- You probably have not tried everything
- How can you support your own body, where it is right now with what it needs?
- How can you look outside of your skin at other symptoms can be related?
- Feeling empowered by finding your answers
- 4 things you can ADD IN to support healthier skin
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Where to Find Jennifer Fugo, MS, CNS:
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Since we are still pretty new on iTunes, please do us a solid and SUBSCRIBE and of course, we would be honored if you took the time to rate and review the show, this will help more people find us and help the show to grow! If you liked this episode or others, please share on social media and tag us, share with friends and family, etc – this means the world!