Looking for some healthy gluten-free snack options? Here is a list of 15 of my favorite go-to quick eats that are all naturally gluten-free!
1) Fresh fruit or veggies.
2) Raw or toasted nuts, trail mix, dried fruit.
3) Roasted chickpeas (recipe: Roasted Spiced Chickpeas).
4) Hummus with fresh veggies or gluten-free crackers (recipe: Roasted Garlic & Kale Hummus).
5) Sweet potato chips (recipe: Curried Sweet Potato Chips).
6) Apple slices with almond butter, peanut butter or vegan caramel sauce (recipe: Vegan Caramel Apple Dipping Sauce).
7) Hardboiled egg.
8) Toasted pumpkin seeds (recipe: Toasted Pumpkin Seeds).
9) Guacamole or salsa with gluten-free corn tortilla chips (recipe: Guacamole).
10) Stovetop popped popcorn.
11) Dark chocolate bark (recipe: Spicy Dark Chocolate Bark With Toasted Pumpkin Seeds & Sea Salt).
12) Chocolate covered bananas (recipe: Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas).
13) Kale chips (recipe: Curry Kale Chips).
14) Cookie balls (recipe: No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cookie Balls).
15) Healthy cookies (recipe: Chocolate Chip Coconut Macaroons).