Easy Keto Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice comes together with your favorite protein and it’s ready it just about 15 minutes. This easy and quick Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe is also paleo, Whole30 with vegan options. If you have never had Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice, life is about to change. Don’t miss this simple Keto Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe, made extra easy with my secret weapon!
To know me, it to know my excitement for all things food! More importantly, beyond my simplistic love of food and cooking, it’s the real special things, like knowing where my food comes from, why it’s good for me, the impact that my food choices make on the environment and my health – that’s where I get real giddy. It’s just a true nerdy love affair, from top to bottom.
Anytime I can connect with my food on a deeper level, I jump at the chance. The wonder of the whole process is truly so special to me and I find each bite tastes so much better and each meal is so much more meaningful when I can slow down and acknowledge the full process and the full journey the food took to my plate. Our food is so much more than seeds, soil, sun and water. It’s love, it’s passion and it’s so so much work! We cannot ever take for granted the amount of energy that goes into our food.
I am so excited that in just a few weeks I will be up in the Pacific North West touring Cascadian Farm’s amazing land, learning about their process, the love, care and passion that goes into growing their food and to connect with my food on that deeper level. To me, these socially conscious companies are the true innovators in the food industry right now, they are the stewards of our planet, doing the extraordinary when it’s so easy to just opt for prioritizing automation, bottom lines and mass food production. Can I get an amen?!
I will certainly be taking you all along for the ride at Cascadian Farm over on my Instagram, so make sure you are following along there, and I will absolutely be sharing more after my trip here, along with another recipe, for sure.
In the meantime, I want to share a recipe that I just LOVE to make on busy weeknights. Cauliflower Fried Rice is a staple around here and there are so many iterations of this recipe in our household, at this point. I gave my standard Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe a bit of makeover for this Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice, by adding another layer of flavor, plus the benefits of fermented kimchi. (Since cooking fermented foods will kill most of the probiotics, I do recommend adding additional uncooked kimchi on top to maximize the benefits)
Using Cascadian Farm’s Recipe Cauliflower Blend with Stir Fry Vegetables, this Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe is an absolute breeze, it’s actually kind of stupid how easy this is. Start to finish it’s ready in just about 15-20 minutes and it’s take-out level delicious, without the junk. You are getting plethora of veggies, which means a beautiful array of nutrients and colors!!
Excited to share more with about my upcoming trip, but in the meantime, make this super easy Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice, cherish each bite, celebrate the work that went into every meal you enjoy and never stop being in awe of your food!
- 2 tablespoons ghee, avocado oil or other cooking fat
- 1 cup kimchi (more or less to taste), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1 - 2 cups cooked protein, chicken, pork, beef cut into bite-sized pieces or shredded, other options: shrimp or 3 eggs, scrambled
- 5 cups Cascadian Farms Frozen Riced Cauliflower Blend with Stir-Fry Vegetables* (1.5 packages)
- 2 tablespoons kimchi juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos (you can also use soy sauce or tamari)
- sea salt, to taste
- Additional kimchi, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 fried egg (per person)
- 1-2 tablespoons chili paste or sriracha for topping
- sesame oil and/or sesame seeds for topping
- crispy / roasted seaweed, cut into thin pieces
- thinly sliced scallions
- To a wok or a large skillet over medium-high heat, add ghee or other cooking oil, add the chopped kimchi, garlic and ginger. Cook for several minutes until the kimchi starts to brown a little, 3 to 5 minutes. Add any cooked protein (not scrambled eggs or shrimp). Heat through. Give it a couple minutes.
- Add the Cascadian Farms Frozen Riced Cauliflower Blend with Stir-Fry Vegetables, along with the Kimchi juice and coconut aminos. Reduce heat to medium. Cover the wok or skillet and cook for 3 minutes. You want the veggies to be no longer frozen and barely tender but definitely not mushy.
- Take the lid off, increase the heat to medium-high, cook another minute, add scrambled eggs if using or cooked shrimp. Turn off the heat. Taste and add sea salt to taste, if necessary (likely it will not be).
- Serve the Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice topped with a fried egg, sesame oil, toasted seaweed or nori sheets, srirarcha or sesame oil, scallions, microgreens, etc
If you are gluten-free, be sure to buy a kimchi that is gluten-free and always look for hidden sugar or other shady ingredients. Better yet, find an amazing recipe online and make your own.
This post was created in partnership with Cascadian Farm and the Feedfeed. I’m proud to work with brands that care about the health of its consumers and the planet. As always, all opinions and text are my own.