How to Self Heal with The Holistic Psychologist
On episode 31 of the Between Meals Podcast, I am joined by Dr. Nicole LePera aka The Holistic Psychologist and we are talking all things self healing.
Dr. Nicole LePera was trained in clinical psychology at Cornell University and the New School. She is a holistic psychologist who founded the Mindful Healing Center in Philadelphia. Her work addresses the connection between the mind and body and incorporates nutrition, lifestyle and psychological wellness practices. She is the creator of the movement #selfhealers where people from around the world are joining together in community to take healing into their own hands.
The incredible community Nicole has created is growing at a rapid pace and it is hard not to see why, he selflessness, her passion and her visions shines incredible bright. Her words, her tools and her true love of empowering others to consciously heal is admirable and truly inspirational.
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- How Dr. Le Pera had the confidence to approach to psychology and holistic healing in a brand new way
- Self disclosure as a practitioner in the mental health space
- Moving past fear to reach your goals and working through the discomfort of change
- The impact of social media as a healer and why it’s important to take breaks
- The importance of setting boundaries
- What is future self journaling and how to do it
- Knowing you are enough while still seeking change for yourself
- What is a self healer?
- Knowing how and when to seek outside support
- Supporting a loved-one who is experiencing trauma
- Emotional eating
- The important steps to change
- and so much more!
Follow Dr. Nicole LePera:
The Future Self Journal: https://yourholisticpsychologist.com/future-self-journaling/
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Since we are still pretty new on iTunes, please do us a solid and SUBSCRIBE and of course, we would be honored if you took the time to rate and review the show, this will help more people find us and help the show to grow! If you liked this episode or others, please share on social media and tag us, share with friends and family, etc – this means the world!