No. 38 | How to Get Unstuck and Discover What’s Really Holding You Back
with Catherine Mulvihill
Have you been feeling stuck? Unsure of what exactly is holding you back from reaching your goals? THIS EPISODE IS FOR YOU!
In this episode I am joined by Catherine Mulvihill. Cat is a personal development coach and Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner whose work focuses on health, habits and mindset. She helps individuals who are struggling to maintain healthy habits to uncover the hidden reasons they are stuck so they can finally break the on-again, off-again cycle for good. Catherine is a skilled speaker, trainer and facilitator with over 15 years of experience leading workshops and programs, including the Immunity to Change™ framework and The Four Tendencies Workshop.
Learn how to get unstuck and finally figure out what is holding you back from being consistent with your healthy habits.
This episode is great if you are ready to uncover the real reasons you feel stuck so you can take the right steps to move forward and see the progress you desire.
In this episode:
- how you can navigate adjusting your mindset while recognizing you don’t need to be “fixed”
- how to show yourself compassion and acceptance in the process of healing
- what is the Immunity to Change Process and why is it effective?
- identifying the ways you are holding yourself back
- are there beliefs and assumptions that you hold are keeping you from moving forward?
- how can you challenge and test these beliefs?
- how to be a “curious researcher”
- where can you get started when you can’t figure out what is holding you back?
- the three levels to getting unstuck!
- what are the two types of challenges we face when we are stuck
- what questions can you ask yourself to investigate the fears that come up and keep you from your goals?
- what is the Confirmation Bias?
- three approaches to challenge your mindset
- how can you use the Four Tendencies Framework to start to identify how you respond to expectations and respond to accountability
- how to know when “giving yourself grace” is actually hurting you and just becoming excuses?
- building the confidence to trust you can get yourself unstuck
- and so much more!!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Since we are still pretty new on iTunes, please do us a solid and SUBSCRIBE and of course, we would be honored if you took the time to rate and review the show, this will help more people find us and help the show to grow! If you liked this episode or others, please share on social media and tag us, share with friends and family, etc – this means the world!