No. 23 | Blip Days. Bouncing Back When You Fall “Off Track”.
In today’s shorter format BITES episode we are chatting all about getting up when you fall down, what to do when you have an “off day” and you feel yourself slipping into a downward spiral.
I am sharing some of my favorite tips and tools for how to handle the “misses” and how we can reframe our old narratives and the dangerously ineffective dialogue around this idea that we are either “on-track” or “off-track”.
1) CONSISTENCY DOES NOT REQUIRE PERFECTION
2) Misses are just that – MISSES.
3) How not to attach significance or judgment to a choice, a day, a meal or a miss.
4) CHOOSE YOU!
I also share some incredible research to support my deep belief that mindset matters, with two studies that prove our body hears what our mind says and that we are always the one driver’s seat when it comes to our choices and how we respond, react and “bounce back”.
And finally, I offer two simple questions you can ask yourself, right after a miss or an off choice or in the moment when you are faced with a choice that has previously been known to send you “off the rails”.
I really hope you enjoy this shorter format episode.
Referenced in this episode:
James Clear’s book Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- Download Keep it Simple Keto – FREE eBook – Your 7 Day Quickstart Guide to Living a Fabulous Fat Fueled Life Without All the B.S.
- Get your spot on the Keto for You Waitlist – sign up now to secure your spot and to save $100 and be the first to be notified when the program launches
Q & A – SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS – send in your Qs and Beth will do her best to answer on upcoming episodes
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING:
Since we are still pretty new on iTunes, please do us a solid and SUBSCRIBE and of course, we would be honored if you took the time to rate and review the show, this will help more people find us and help the show to grow! If you liked this episode or others, please share on social media and tag us, share with friends and family, etc – this means the world!