Join us for a Winter Getaway to majestic Yosemite – the perfect way to kick off a healthy and happy 2018!
Thursday, February 8 – Sunday, February 11, 2018
After the hustle of the holidays what could be better than four days away in Yosemite Valley, to enjoy the peace and quiet of mother nature? Weather permitting, we’ll enjoy skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and hiking. You’ll also have plenty of time to explore Yosemite on your own. Before we set off you’ll receive a 4 week digital prep program with workouts to get you ready for the slopes and while we’re away each attendee will receive a personalized one-on-one nutrition / health coaching session with Beth.
Mike Culbertson is a Certified Personal Trainer with (A.C.E.) and holds his Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. Along with having certifications in TRX Suspension Training and BOSU Balance training, Mike is also a Certified Weightlifting Performance Coach with USA Weightlifting. With over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry he has seen many fitness/exercise fads that have come and gone, but the one constant that he has seen work repeatedly has been dedication.
Beth Manos Brickey is a Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), Certified Yoga Instructor (RYT-500), recipe developer and adventurer. Beth’s approach to health and healing is with a deep respect for honoring and nourishing individuality. By dropping labels, antiquated nutrition misconceptions and dietary dogma, she believes the path to wellness and living your best life is only as complicated as you make it.
- 3 nights / 4 day stay at the Yosemite Valley Lodge, in a double occupancy room* – Two Double Beds or One Queen, please specify
- Ski and snowboarding lift ticket for one full day at Yosemite Ski / Snowboard Area previously known as Badger Pass (weather permitting)
- Personalized one-on-one nutrition / health coaching session with Beth
- 4 week ski/snowboarding season prep workout from Mike
- Daily yoga / stretching class
- Snowshoeing / hiking (weather permitting)
- Slope/trail snacks, supplements and gift bag to take home
- Ski and snowboard prep class with Mike (if you are local to Long Beach/LA/OC area)
- Final night group dinner (details to follow)
- Travel to Yosemite Valley Lodge
- Food and beverage
- Entrance free into Yosemite National Park
Cost: $799 per person
Space is VERY limited, with room only for 10.
Click here to please contact via email to register and pay via your preferred method.
If you wish to share a room with someone specific, please specify when booking
If you have a group of 4 and would like to share a room with two double beds, please contact for pricing
If you would like a room with a Queen bed, for single occupancy, please contact for pricing